Ghyll Scaur Community Fund – Application Form
- Name of Organisation:
Address for Correspondence:
- Is the organisation a registered charity?
If yes, Charity Number:
(Please attached any additional information relevant to your Project)
- Please tell us about your Project?
- Why do you need this Funding?
- Who will benefit from this Funding?
What are the long term benefits?
- When does the Project Start?
What date do you need the Funding by?
- How much Funding are you applying for?
If you are applying for less than the full project costs, how will you fund the rest of the costs?
- Have you applied to and results of other funding bodies?
- Please provide us with any other information which you feel is relevant to your application?
- Please provide details of who to make the cheque payable to?
- Please provide copies of associated quotes, breakdown of costs and invoices as applicable?
- Please confirm your agreement(s) that I / WE:
- The information in this application is correct
- Will complete a project completion form if requested
- Commit to return any Funding provided by this Fund that is not spent on your project.
2nd Applicant (if applicable)
Key Points to Note:
|Please ensure you have all the relevant signatures on the form – this will save time in processing your application.|
|Community Fund Scope||Funding can only be given to organisations/ individuals / groups who reside within the Boundary of the Ghyll Scaur Community Fund – (Therefore live within Millom Without Parish boundary).|
|The Trustees will aim to deal with applications as quickly as possible, but we ask you to be patient as meetings will be arranged subject to application demand.|
|Sending your application||Please send your application to:|
Mrs Lesley Cooper, Low Marshside, Underhill Near Millom, Cumbria, LA18 5HA
- Please contact Lesley for queries / help completing the form (01229 775492) or by email.